quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2012

For the people who speaks english.

People:
I'm the only one in the staff that actually speaks english so... if you really want to contact us, leave a message on the chat, my friends will call me.

Official Ultimate Dragon Ball staff
If you are from the Ultimate Dragon Ball staff, send me an e-mail (juao_vic@hotmail.com) so I can quickly contact you guys
We totally care for what are you thinking about us.

Graciously, Shurwill



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X
fffffffsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                     BOOOM!!


Pessoal:
Eu sou o unico da administração que fala em ingês, então se você realmente quer nos contatar, deixe uma mensagem no chat, meus amigos vão me chamar

Administração do Ultimate Dragon Ball oficial
Se você é da administração do Ultimate Dragon Ball oficial, me mande um e-mail, para que eu possa contatar vocês
Nós realmente nos importamos com o que vocês pensam de nós.

Atenciosamente, Shurwill

2 comentários: